Building a 4-Color Micro-Adjusting Screen Printing Press




My fantastic father bought me an excellent cool 4-color 4 statin micro-adjusting double devices screen machine for my birthday. I’m the luckiest!!

I opened the box and therefore the “instructions” enclosed may be a single sheet with a photograph of the ultimate printer. thanks to go guys!!! You had ONE JOB! Anywho, i prefer a challenge and deciding the way to place things along, thus primarily based off the pic I tried to create the screen machine. successfully. a number of hiccups occurred on the approach, however you'd ne'er grasp staring at the ultimate product.




This is [*fr1] tutorial and [*fr1] simply ME unskilled my approach through this project. Hope you get one thing positive out of it.

Want your own 4-color screen printing press? Go here:
4 Color one Station Silk Screen machine Fine standardisation jersey Micro-registration Screen Printer

No comments: